Wednesday, September 08, 2004

WOW

I can't believe how much reading we have to do. I understand that we can't possibly go into incredible detail in each case, and that we are going to be reading a lot of stuff we won't have time to cover in class just so we are exposed to it without having to be in law school for 10 years... but this really seems like they are pouring it on just to show us how much reading they can give us... or every professor forgets that we have 3 or 4 other classes to prepare for.

By the way, the above paragraph is entitled "Standard and Cliched things that 1L's bitch about during week 1." I knew there would be a lot of reading... I'm just amazed at how much. I've always been a fast reader, and since my job I worked at before law school, I've been much better at critically reading and digesting difficult material, but that was nothing compared to this. I'm not overwhelmed yet, but if I didn't have a weekend coming up, I sure as hell would be. Anyway, I don't have time to bitch anymore, Torts, Legal Writing, and Constitutional Law awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home