Friday, April 02, 2004

Fun Little Exercise

So I this little test from {Memory's Outbox} (among other places). So here's the first 25 songs that popped up randomly on my mp3 player

1. Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me
2. Aida (the Elton John Musical) - Act 2, Radames Letter
3. Elton John - Crocodile
4. Foreigner - Hot Blooded
5. Prince - Cream
6. Dave Matthews Band - Tripping Billies
7. Dave Matthews Band - Dancing Nancies (Live at Red Rocks)
8. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get
9. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name
10. George Clinton (and Parliament I think, but it might be P-Funk) - Do Fries Go With That Shake
11. Phantom of the Opera - All I Ask Of You
12. Merry F--king Christmas - Mr. Garrison (South Park)
13. U2 - Beautiful Day
14. Linkin Park - One Step Closer
15. Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds - Satellite (Live at Luther College)
16. Rent (Musical) - I'll Cover You
17. Billy Joel - You're Only Human (2nd Wind Song)
18. The Monkeys - Valerie
19. Groove Armada - I See You Baby (Shakin' That Ass)
20. Starship - We Built This City
21. Aerosmith - My Girl
22. Crazy Town - Butterfly
23. The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
24. N*Sync - It's Gonna Be Me (I'm embarrassed to admit)
25. Stroke 9 - Are You In This?

Damn I have some weird taste in music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home