Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Welcome to Spamalot!

As AmbImb has also noted, spammers have become more persistent and ingenious. Blogger has a new system which supposedly helps cut down by requiring word verification before a comment can be entered.

Since I'm not getting that many comments anyway, I figured this won't be too much of a deterrent, and maybe then I won't have to spend 30-40 minutes every day deleting comment spam about hair growth, and buying property in Maryland, and hair removal, and fabulous time shares in Florida, and...

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just trying out your comment spam filtering. Keep writing-I've often wondered how the law school in MN was. You're on my bloglines now so I'll bug you if you don't write anymore :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home