Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Inciteful Class

Here are my notes from one of my classes yesterday, and I swear I was actually paying attention:
10:43 and still no notes!1

Wow, I’ve made it to 10:59 and still note-free!! How did the professor do that?
That's it. Normally this professor has good information, but he seriously rambled on for the whole hour about stuff that did not even remotely resemble the material we were supposed to be covering.

If I hadn't just paid for that hour, I might actually be happy about it.

1 The class started at 10:10.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insightful, not inciteful.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

Thanks... but spelling has never been one of my strong suits.

Wait, I mean, I didn't get it wrong, because this is law school and we talk about cites, so it wasn't very inciteful... er, yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home