Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Can Be A Justice Too!

From our President's attempt to plug the leak in the damn of criticism regarding his recent "Supreme Court" "Nominee," Harriet Miers, from the mouth of a former justice of the Texas Supreme Court:
You get the briefs, you hear the arguments, you study the facts, you study the law and you try to make a square decision based on the law and the Constitution, and I don't think it matters that much whether you were a judge before
Hot DAMN! I've taken Con Law... I've been studying facts and trying to square them based on the law, and to some extent, the Constitution! I LOVE to listen to arguments! I can read briefs! I don't have any experience, but thankfully THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Woo Hoo! I'm sure that I'll be receiving word of my nomination as soon as Miers's candidacy goes down in flames. Justice Unreasonable has a nice ring to it.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said...

Damn... I knew I forgot something. *Sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home