Monday, May 03, 2004

Arghhh!

Why can't I be more productive at work?!?! Case in point... I'm blogging instead of working. I've done some work today, but mostly I've been daydreaming or looking up stuff on the internet about houses or law school, and now it's the end of the day and I don't have nearly as much done as I would like. I know part of it is because its May, which makes me think that in a few months I'm going to be out of here anyway, so I don't have to work balls to the wall. But I don't want to throw away the good working relationship I've made with my boss simply because I won't be here anymore.

Should I stick around later than usual and buckle down to at least get some work done? Or, should I throw in the towel for today and come out tomorrow swinging?

Crap. Real life sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home