Sunday, February 27, 2005

Same Old Song and Dance

If I never have to type the phrase "fee simple determinable followed by the future interest of a possibility of reverter" or "fee simple subject to a condition subsequent followed by the future interest of a right of entry" it will be too soon!

Can't these Property guys come up with catchier names that don't sound so fricken' similar? From now on, I will call "fee simple determinable followed by the future interest of a possibility of reverter"1 Steve, and I will call "fee simple subject to a condition subsequent followed by the future interest of a right of entry" Nebudcanezzar.

There, problem solved. Now I just have to convince my professor to accept these names when I write my final. Hmm... well, I have the whole semester to wear her down.

1Damn! Not again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home